BSMS conducts one-day 'in-house' workshops on client premises to train people in PEER® safety observations and conversations. The aim is to increase your people's understanding of how to be a visible safety leader, stop serious injuries and fatalities (SIFs), and improve their company's safety culture and safety performance.
The PEER® safety leadership training covers:
- Understanding process safety hazards and how to identify them
- The association between behavior and process safety
- Identifying workplace behaviors that could cause serious injuries (SIFs) or process safety incidents
- Developing successful communication skills
- Effectively engaging with people
- Recording safety observations and conversations in the PEER® safety leadership software
- Practical on-site observations & conversations in your facility
Train the Trainer
We can help prepare and certify your Company's own internal consultants to implement PEER® at multiple locations under a license agreement with BSMS. After completing our certification process, internal consultants can lead future implementations and adjust the process as necessary without any further assistance.